Monday 14 May 2012

The Count Down

We're rehearsing like crazy, still having fun spending time together and no one has wanted to kill anyone else. At least no one had expressed an urge to do so. Goal, to sell all the tickets we printed. Posted an ad in the Langley Times Newspaper that will be coming out tomorrow and next Tuesday.

Myself personally will be working my butt off to perfect my routines and to start choreographing our end routine. I hope that Miss Scarlett Capone likes it, she's in charge of that kind of stuff but thought I'd try it.

I need to get the rest of the photos from our photo shoot and schedule another photo shoot for Miss Trixie Sweettart and Sprinkles Bojangles.

Although the list of things to do is shrinking, I continuously add new tasks, like booking new shows and where. We want to go on tour and travel throughout the Okanagan and interior all summer long. There was even a discussion about travelling to Alberta to perform in a few shows.

Right now, we don't have these shows booked, but, I am confident that it will all work out.

I need to get on with my routines, so, this is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment